Friday, October 31, 2008

Hey mirror


Hey mirror! can u show me ,me again,
em i lost again.
you had shown me the faces i had,
& now i miss you myself.

Hey mirror! where did i get lost?
when there was no other lane.
Found the reflections on me before i knew,
who was that someone? & u tell me it was U.

hey mirror! give me back my real me,
where hvae you taken it?.
I look at the stranger lookin down on me,
its not anyone else but me.

Hey mirror tell me there is someone else,
and comes to u when its not my turn?
Tell me who it was,
but then you tell me,... who else?

is he taking my soul,
or tryin to enter me.
hey mirror,
its so difficult
TO BE JUST ME,,......

1 comment:

Girish.Kumar said...

Now y r in ur elements. this is much better needs a bit more refinement. good job and please spell check it before u put it on.