Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not what u think of me...


I enjoy the madness that is scaring me.It is just an product of my own thoughts.Love hate,relationship etc,.Kill someone & find what it feels like. Ways go on their own way, they dont care.Come and ride with me.oceans of maze and beauty.Ways of world folds me from middle vertically. Ride with out traveling,do all without doing.
I see moments pass me with acid clearaty ie., acid in my eyes& burning down everything i see & admire. I wonder,wonder,wonder& still. Who is writting this? I know myself as someone who wants, who desire, who feels & who is dying to be better me.Well acid found a way to brain from my eyes & burning down the path. Now there is no filtering between seeing and believing.
What was that? No fear when em alone coz em never really alone. There is always an angel on my shoulder.
Its not madness or illusions, its just me inside out.
Darker then night
Blacker hen black
One in one
Just one,

Illusions again.
Welcome & help me.
Thank you LORD.

2 comments:

Romel said...

Acid eyes... nice :)

Girish.Kumar said...

decide whether u wanna write prose or poetry. stick to one. do a spell check in word. avoid using sms lingo. keep writing.....